Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel with a 48-year history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising, most notably with the introduction of Freestyle Cruising which revolutionized the industry by giving guests more freedom and flexibility. Today, Norwegian invites guests to “Cruise Like a Norwegian” on one of many purpose-built Freestyle Cruising ships, providing guests the opportunity to enjoy a relaxed, resort style cruise vacation on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea. Recently, the line was named “Europe’s Leading Cruise Line” for the seventh consecutive year, as well as “Caribbean”s Leading Cruise Line” for the second time and “World’s Leading Large Ship Cruise Line” by the World Travel Awards.
The magic and mystery of Bermuda with its long stretches of pink sand beaches divided by cliffs and coves covets travelers and cruisers from all over the world.
Bermuda is a self governing British Dependent Territory located in the Atlantic, 640 miles off the coast of North Carolina and 1,000 plus miles north of the Caribbean.
The two main cruise ports, St. George’s and the capital of Bermuda, the City of Hamilton are perfect spots for excursions such as watersports, golf, tours, shopping and sightseeing.
|Australia & New Zealand||Bahamas & Florida|
|Bermuda||Canada & New England|
|Mexican Riviera||Pacific Coastal|
|Panama Canal||South America|
- Dining: Savor a four-course meal and a great bottle of wine. Or grab a burger hot off the grill. Dress up. Dress down. Sit with your friends or make new ones. Dine inside or Oceanside along The Waterfront. Only Norwegian offers the freedom and flexibility of Freestyle Dining, which means no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating. And since we’re the only cruise line with a fleet of ships specially built with restaurants from bow to stern, you can enjoy more dining options than days of your cruise, whenever you like. So follow your mood, not a schedule. All of our ships offer beautifully crafted menus in up to three Main Dining Rooms, a help-yourself buffet, a variety of casual cafés, grills and grab-and-go choices – and our wildly popular O’Sheehan’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill. From prime rib to grilled salmon to our chef’s original dishes made with the finest ingredients, your dining can be as fine or as fun as you want. When you want a unique dining experience, our specialty restaurants offer a variety of tastes for every palate. Experience the fine seafood cuisine of Ocean Blue. Indulge in succulent meats at Moderno Churrascaria or on Certified Angus Beef® at Cagney’s Steakhouse, exclusively on Norwegian. Dine on expertly prepared chicken, steak and shrimp at Teppanyaki. Or savor French cuisine at Le Bistro and go for Italian at La Cucina. They’re all on board – and they’re all delicious. (Cover charge ranges vary)
- Accommodations: Relax in comfort and style with a wide range of staterooms, including The Haven by Norwegian®, our most luxurious, well-appointed and spacious accommodations. Whether you want to make it a family affair and stay in a Family Suite, vacation solo in a Studio or enjoy a Balcony Stateroom with some of your best friends, Norwegian has just the room for you. There’s nothing like starting your morning with a glass of sunshine and fresh ocean breezes on your own private balcony. Or maybe you want to experience your vacation on another level – at the top of the ship – in The Haven by Norwegian™, an exclusive enclave with our most luxurious, well-appointed and spacious accommodations. Not only will you have access to all the ship has to offer, you’ll enjoy the personal service of a concierge and 24-hour butler throughout your entire stay. Our award-winning fleet offers a wide range of contemporary and comfortable accommodations designed for you, your family or even your group.
- Entertainment: Bask in the bright lights of Broadway with performances like Rock of Ages or Tony Award®-winning musical Million Dollar Quartet. Tickle your funny bone with hilarious comedic performances courtesy of The Second City. When it comes to the award-winning entertainment on board our ships, you won’t believe your eyes or even your ears. Acrobats soar while jaws drop on Norwegian Breakaway during the dazzling performances of Cirque Dreams and Dinner® Jungle Fantasy. Get your glitter on with the heartwarming musical Priscilla Queen of the Desert on Norwegian Epic. Witness music history come alive with Legends in Concert on the Norwegian Pearl. Spend every day discovering award-winning entertainment that’s beyond anything at sea. It’s ShowTime – on all our ships.
- Youngest Fleet at Sea: With some of the newest ships in the industry, Norwegian Cruise Line currently boasts the youngest fleet among major North American cruise lines. Thanks to a wide range of revolutionary features, in addition to a number of new spaces and interactive experiences meant to excite and inspire, you’re guaranteed a vacation like no other.
- Norwegian Edge: The Norwegian Edge introduces a higher standard of excellence that embraces the entire guest experience, from dining enhancements to world-class private resort destinations. The program starts with our ships – extensive revitalizations have already begun to elevate the entire fleet with the premium look and feel of the line’s newest and most spectacular ships. Once completed, our ships will look even better than when they first left the shipyard. We’re investing $400 million to make sure a Norwegian vacation is up to the high standards our guests expect and deserve. So when you board one of our ships for the fifth time, but she looks as good as the first time you saw her, that’s The Norwegian Edge. When you savor an array of international tastes and gourmet dishes from our new enhanced menus in our renovated restaurants, you’ve tasted The Norwegian Edge. If you find yourself surrounded by natural beauty in Harvest Caye, our premier resort-style island in Belize, you’ve found The Norwegian Edge. And finally, when you’re sharing stories (and selfies) from your incredible vacation weeks after your cruise, you know you’ve felt The Norwegian Edge.
- Private Island “Great Stirrup Cay” (Bahamas): All our cruises to the Bahamas feature a whole day visit to Great Stirrup Cay, our idyllic island paradise reserved just for our guests. Stroll along soft, white-sand beaches and enjoy the many activities we have to offer. Snorkel and see underwater delights, kayak in crystal-clear water, then get revved up on a WaveRunner® adventure. The fun is endless here. Grab a bite at our new 8,500- square foot beach buffet and simply relax in your private beachfront cabana. This tropical paradise is just for you. Take advantage.
- Private Island “Harvest Caye” (Belize): Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy Harvest Caye beginning November 2016 on Norwegian’s Western Caribbean itineraries. This spectacular resort-style port of call, set to welcome guests in November 2016, will be the only port in Belize that features a cruise ship pier. Rather than having to spend time tendering to shore, guests will be able to walk off the ship and immediately step into paradise. Harvest Caye will offer guests the beauty and nature of Belize along with all that guests could desire from a tropical destination experience, and also serve as a gateway to the many eco and cultural adventures that lie in mainland Belize. Harvest Caye offers a large marina, where guests can depart for a wide variety of shore excursions to explore this rich destination, including spectacular Mayan ruins, river rafting, nature tours and more. Belize is one of the most ecologically and culturally rich gems in the Caribbean, and Harvest Caye will be the perfect destination for guests to experience all that the country has to offer in authentic, unique ways. There is so much to do on the island from the spectacular seven acre beach and watersports to interactive wildlife programs. Beyond Harvest Caye, will encourage our guests to explore Belize through the spectacular eco-adventure and cultural tours this incredible destination has to offer visitors. Harvest Caye’s seven acre pristine beach will be the heart of the destination, with white sand and crystal clear waters as the star. Guests who wish to enjoy the day in privacy can opt to rent one of the island’s 11 luxurious beach villas. These indulgent enclosed villas can accommodate up to 10 guests and are the ultimate beach escape, equipped with every comfort including air conditioning, dedicated lounge and dining areas, a private restroom, indoor and outdoor showers, hammocks, and exclusive dining and beverage options with dedicated concierge service so guests never have to leave the beach. For those that prefer a resort-style experience, Harvest Caye will offer a tranquil, lushly landscaped pool area as the perfect retreat. The sprawling 15,000 square foot pool features a swim-up bar with stools and lounge tables right in the water, surrounded by elegant lounge chairs and umbrellas, along with 15 canopy pool cabanas. The plush pool cabanas, available for rent, feature upscale lounge furniture, privacy drapes and beverage service. A footbridge spans the center of the pool, with a soothing waterfall feature below. Adventure will be in no short supply for guests who opt to spend their day on Harvest Caye, with the island featuring a 130 foot tall Flighthouse as the central area for a variety of aerial activities including zip lining, suspension bridges, free fall jumps, a tandem “superman” style zip line and stunning views of the verdant hills of the mainland. Harvest Caye’s zip line course will have more than 3,000 feet of zip line, allowing guests to soar through the air with a bird’s eye view of the island and the sea, with stops at three different platforms. To top off the adventure, the Flighthouse will include a challenging but fun ropes course located on a platform in the saltwater lagoon. For a lower adrenaline adventure, guests can also enjoy watersports such as kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing in Harvest Caye’s shallow lagoon area. In true Norwegian fashion, Harvest Caye will feature a myriad of dining and bar options, available à la carte. Guests will enjoy five dining and bar outlets that feature a variety of cuisines, including a two-story indoor/outdoor Landshark Bar & Grill. An expansion of Norwegian’s partnership with Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, the Landshark Bar & Grill is sure to be an island favorite, with a scenic upper deck and a swim-up pool bar for the ultimate way to enjoy a “boat drink”. Those who want to indulge in authentic Belizean cuisine will be able to enjoy casual street style dining in the shopping village. Additional dining options will include the Laughing Bird Bar & Grill serving the beach, the Manatee Marina Bar & Grill in the marina, the Horse-Eye Jack Bar & Grill servicing the island’s cabanas as well as food and drink delivery throughout the pool area. No port-of-call would be complete without superior shopping options, and Harvest Caye will offer a shopping village, which will feature popular name-brand retailers as well as items from local Belizean craftsmen. Guests with an affinity for wildlife will marvel at Harvest Caye’s many opportunities for an up close encounter with this rich eco-destination’s local plants and animals. To learn about the native flora and fauna in this stunning destination, guests can participate in manatee observation tours at the lagoon to learn about the gentle giants; get up close and personal with endangered Scarlet Macaws and Toucans, Belize’s national bird, in the island’s Aviary; wonder at the striking beauty of insects at the Butterfly Garden; and learn more about and view Belize’s indigenous reptiles such as boa constrictors at the educational center. The island’s aviary will house a breed and release program for Scarlet Macaws, in an effort to increase the population of the native birds. Harvest Caye features a cornucopia of native plants and trees that all play a part in the destination’s eco-system. To help further the island’s conservation efforts, more than 10,000 new mangroves have been planted throughout the island, serving to increase the natural estuary system that serves as a critical habitat for birds, young fish and other marine species.
- Exclusive Hawaii Itinerary: Only Norwegian lets you visit four islands in seven days, which means you’re on an island each and every day! It is no wonder that we were voted Porthole Magazine’s “Best Hawaii Itinerary” for 10 years in a row! And since we are the only cruise line that homeports in Hawaii, offering convenient year-round Saturday departures, you can vacation on your schedule.